Monday, March 8, 2010

Sugarpop! 070310 playlist

Hey All SugarPopperrsss...

Nothing special on my show this week, sorry for the late post and for not posting my play list last week.
The server goes down several times. It killed the software, means I couldn't add new songs to my play list =( I'm so sad..

Here we go :
Oh, Nina - Shiny Day
Moskvitch - Love or Leave
Monkey To Millionaire - Rules n Policy
Stereophonics - Innocent
Smashing Pumpkins - Widow Wake My Mind
Sliimy - Wake Up
Owl City - Panda Bear
Rock n Roll Mafia - Trans Love
Santamonica - Ribbons and Tie
Snickcoaster - Everything's Gonna Be Okay
Danger Ranger feat. Yas - Party On
Goodboy Badminton - Kartu Mati
Hollywood Nobody - Kiss The Pain Away
Homogenic - Utopia
Polyester Embassy - Polypanic Room
She n Him - This is Not a Test
Regina Spector - Us
The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You
Pesawat - Mirage
Zee Avi - Bitter Heart
Efek Rumah Kaca - Kenakalan Remaja di Era Informatika
Endah n Rhesa - Living with Pirates
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus
Mew - Introducing Palace Players

That's all! I hope my technician will fixed all things this week, so all of you who have sent songs to me or Eric can be added to my play list!
Wish Me Luck.. =)

xoxo,
@sazqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment