Sunday, February 21, 2010

SugarPop! 210210 playlist

HELL-ooowww... Wow... it's been a decade I'm not blogging to my sugarpop.
February 21,2010 I have Angsa dan Serigala coming to my studio. We have a lil chit chat and they play 2 songs acoustic for my show. If you wanna know about them just go to www.myspace.com/angsadanserigalaband or www.facebook.com/angsadanserigala

anyhow... This is my playlist :

The Banery-Janji Pasti
Asobi Seksu-strawberries
Angsa dan Serigala - Manusia
Angsa dan Serigala - Menarilah Sendiriku (live acoustic)
Angsa dan Serigala - Bersamaku
Angsa dan Serigala - Detik dan waktu (live acoustic)
Zee Avi - Kantoi
She n Him - This is Not a Test
SoKo - I'll Kill Her
The Elixer - Winter Wonderland
Andre Harihandoyo and Sonic People - Everything
Melancholic Bitch - Mars Penyembah Berhala
KOIL - Semoga Kau Sembuh Part II
Kuburan Feat Mocca - Monkey Love
Camera Obscura - The Sweetest Things
Endah n Rhesa - I Don't Remember
Efek Rumah Kaca - Desember
Everybody Loves Irene - No One Here's alone
Electrico - We Satellites

Well, I'll keep you posted every week. Please tell world about this cool blog, and thanks to my friend Eric who help me with this blog. Happy Sunday.. :)

xxoo,
SazQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment